Students who purchased a Student Discount Ticket Package seeking a refund may make those requests by sending the following to email@example.com:
- (For those who picked up their ticket package) A photo of your unused or partially used student ticket package and your student ID (in the same photo)
- (For those who picked up tickets using their ticket package) A photo of your used student ticket package (if it is still in your posession) and your student ID in the same photo along with the claimed tickets for either Sense and Sensibility or (R)evolution.
- (For those who did not pick up their ticket package) Email your name and EID to the above email to request your refund.
Please note that we are unable to process refunds for any shows that were not suspended as a result of the recent university closure. Any student who fails to provide the required proof of purchase is not guaranteed a refund.
For those who purchased individual tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about refund options for suspended productions.
Love the performing arts? On a tight budget? We're holding a seat for you this season.
Current University of Texas at Austin students enjoy great savings on performances with our student ticket package option. Applicable productions for the 2019/2020 Season are:
- Twelve Ophelias (a play with broken songs)
- Spring Awakening
- Fall For Dance
- Marcus; or the Secret of Sweet
- Sense and Sensibility
Ticket Package for Non-Majors
This discount ticket package is available exclusively to current University of Texas at Austin students enrolled in a degree plan outside of the Department of Theatre and Dance. At a cost of $45 for the entire academic year or $22.50 for one semester, students save 25% off student ticket prices.
- 2019/2020 academic year (non-major): Four tickets for $45
- Fall 2019 (non-major): Two tickets for $22.50
- Spring 2020 (non-major): Two tickets for $22.50
Buy the package as an Optional Fee during fall or spring registration or at any time online at the Theatre and Dance Store. When purchased for the entire academic year, the package provides four tickets to Department of Theatre and Dance productions, distributed in any combination the student chooses (i.e. four tickets to one show, two tickets to two shows, etc.). The single semester package provides two tickets to Department of Theatre and Dance productions. Learn more about the season's offerings.
Ticket Package for Theatre and Dance Majors
Discount ticket packages are available exclusively to current University of Texas at Austin Department of Theatre and Dance majors.
Save over 45% off student ticket prices on the following package offerings:
- 2019/2020 academic year (majors only): Six tickets for $48
- Fall 2019 (majors only): Three tickets for $24
- Spring 2020 (majors only): Three tickets for $24
Purchase the Majors' Ticket Package any time online at the Theatre and Dance Store. Tickets may be distributed in any combination the student chooses (i.e. three tickets to one show, two tickets to two shows, etc.). Learn more about the season's offerings.
How to Use Your Student Ticket Package Discount Card
After purchasing your discount card online, you will receive an email with instructions detailing pick up times for your student ticket package. Once your ticket package has been collected, present it at either the Texas Performing Arts Box Office or the F. Loren Winship Drama Building Box Office during regularly posted hours to beginning one hour prior to performances (Winship Box Office only) to request your ticket(s). Students are encouraged to collect tickets in advance as your ticket package does not guarantee you a seat.
Texas Performing Arts Package (Bass Pass)
The Texas Performing Arts Bass Pass is an exclusive offer for UT students. For an annual fee of only $50, TPA Package students get better seats for the 2018/19 Texas Performing Arts Essential Series and have advanced purchase opportunities for concerts and Broadway shows. Learn more about the TPA Package. This package is not sold or managed by the Department of Theatre and Dance.